Stop Sign Sensory Path Decal
Is your company or organization tax exempt? Needing to use a purchase order? Send us an email and we would be glad to take care it for you.
The Stop Sign decal is another one of our multipurpose path additions. By incorporating the stop sign in your path you can add break spots, breathing and more.
Some of our favorite Stop Sign uses are:
- A break in the path signaling when to stop, breathe and focus,
- place in front of any door to show where to stop before entering the building or room,
- teaching the significance of a stop sign and its meaning, and
- to show when the sensory path has been completed
Included with the Stop Sign:
- 1 - 12" stop sign sensory path decal
We accept purchase orders from your school or organization.
Please be sure to include:
- your contact name, email address and phone number (in case we have any questions)
- purchase order number
- date of purchase order
- quote or estimate number (if previously requested)
- billing information including contact name, phone number, email address (if available), billing address and fax number
- shipping information if different than billing address
- products name, SKU’s and quantity
- order total
- authorized signature of purchaser
You may submit your purchase orders by faxing or emailing them to us. You may also upload your P.O. online to us using our contact form.
Fax: (816) 432-8180
Please review our Terms and Conditions before submitting your purchase order.
We want to make decal application as easy as possible. We use premium printed 3M® vinyl for easy installations. Complete vinyl application decals are included with every order and can be found on our Decal Application page.
We, Lemon and Grey Designs LLC, believe this product information to be accurate. However, since we cannot anticipate or control the conditions under the applied decals, we cannot guarantee results obtained through their use. We recommend users testing the products to determine the suitability of our decals for a specific purpose. All decals are sold without warranty, either expressed or implied. If you have any questions or concerns regarding returns or exchanges, please visit our Terms and Conditions page.
For information on our shipping policies, shipping insurance and lost or damaged packages, please visit our Shipping page.
Please email our customer service with any questions or concerns at email@example.com. You can also message our customer service using the contact form on the Contact Us page.